|WeGO Secretariat 채용공고||기계공학부 관리자||20.06.18||174|
Web Development Intern
Opening for Web Development Intern
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020
The WeGO Secretariat is currently seeking candidates for one (1) Web Development Intern.
The World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO) is an international association of city and other local governments, smart tech solutions providers, and national and regional institutions committed to the transformation of cities into smart sustainable cities.
WeGO’s Secretariat is based in Seoul, Korea, with regional offices in East Asia (Chengdu, China), Eurasia (Ulyanovsk, Russia), the Mediterranean (Beyoğlu, Turkey), and Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico).
WeGO has 200+ members around the world and serves as their international platform to improve the quality of life, innovate in the delivery of public services, and strengthen regional competitiveness.
● Conduct front- and/or back-end development for the improvement of WeGO’s website
● Support WeGO in developing new smart city tools and products
● Assist in the organizing of WeGO activities, particularly video conferences and webinars
● Fluency in English
● Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
● Can legally undertake a paid internship in Seoul
*The WeGO Secretariat can unfortunately not provide any visa sponsorships for interns, and only candidates that already have a valid visa to undertake an internship in Seoul will be eligible for the interview.
● Command of photo and video editing softwares (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.)
● Strong organizational skills and teamwork
● Attention to detail, commitment, and creativity
● Knowledge and understanding of database administration (Excel, R, MySGL, etc.) and/or data visualization softwares (Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
● Work experience in the area of smart sustainable cities and ICT or at international organizations, in government, or at research institutions
● Communications or marketing-related experience
● Fluency in additional languages
한양대학교 기계공학부 서울시 성동구 왕십리로 222 한양대학교 공업센터 4층 공과대학 행정팀, 04763 전화 : 02-2220-3127(교무, 예산), 3116(학부), 3123(대학원)
FAX : 02-2220-3129 / 홈페이지 책임자 : 서태원( firstname.lastname@example.org )
COPYRIGHT (C) 2015 BY HANYANG UNIVERSITY . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.